I am very pleased to announce that my collaboration with Scott Burnett, titled “A Glass of Summer”, is currently being manufactured. Woo hoo!! Here are the particulars:
- Check out the groovy cover that Scott Burnett painted. ->>
- We expect to have it in our hot little hands by August 1st.
- On Saturday, August 4th, we will have a CD Release Party atMatch Coffee & Wine in Duvall, WA. First set begins at 7:30 PM.
- This is a limited release. Only 100 are being manufactured. It will first be made available at the release party.
- After August 4th, we will make a limited quantity of CDs available through my website (kellycarpentermusic.com) as well as CD Baby. At that time, the album will also be available for download from my site and CD Baby.
- By mid-to-late August, the album will be available for download via iTunes, Amazon, etc., as well as streaming via Rhapsody.
All to say, if you wish to get your hands on a CD, your best bet is to come to the party at Match Coffee & Wine in Duvall. We will be playing our usual fare of light jazz and pop standards, spontaneous jams, and originals from 7:30 to 10:30. But included in our sets will be all the songs from our new CD.
The place has great atmosphere and the owners, Jolene & Charlie, are nice people. (They seem to like us, so they keep asking us back!) They have great food, wine, beer, and coffee (the latter for those who want to stay up all night). Why not enjoy a panini or cheese plate along with a bordeaux?
Here’s a link with directions to Match Coffee & Wine.
And here is a link to the Event Announcement on Facebook. Feel free to share with your friends.
And without further adieu, here is a YouTube video I just put up, featuring a sampler of all the songs on the release, about 20 seconds apiece.
Hope to see you there! Cheers!!